Monday, September 29, 2008

Lk's Birthday



Lk turns 5 on Saturday. I can't believe my baby is 5. I can't believe it has been 5 years since that adventure in my mom's office :) My mom is the lifesaver of the year for 2003, according to the Ventura County Red Cross, dontcha know?

In honor of Lk actually reaching the 5 year mark, here is her birthday wish list, verbatim.

Music thingy like a radio
A clean house that is this big and touches the ground. (playhouse)
A long fake pink rattlesnake or a rainbow one.
5 my little ponies with a house
a little stroller for my babies
my own little tv that has channels in it.. then I could watch tv whenever I want, but not when I am going to bed. I won't ask that.
I bet I want something else too, 8 thingys.
candy
fake candy for my ponies
2 little dogs
a pony that's a baby one
a fly pony
a pony that has a bicycle that has a controller and a helmet so it could be safe.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I think she likes ponies!

What if you got her a candy that was a baby pony watching TV but not while he was in bed.
That would BLOW HER MIND!

SusieGoodness said...

LMAO I bet I could make a cake like that! I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday. She gets to pick the dinner for the day and the activity for the day. my baby is white trash in training. She wants top ramen soup for dinner, and to go bowling.

Cloth Curious said...

Oh Man....
8 thingies!!
That sounds like the most awesome birthday gift ever!