Monday, March 9, 2009

Year of the FO

A little lingo lesson first.

UFO=unfinished object
FO=finished object

So anyone who knows me, knows that I am a global crafter. I think I like to plan and start things... not so much on persevering. Right now I am actively working on a knit shag rag rug, a braided rug, a knit dish cloth, a crochet dish cloth, a scrap ball afghan, a mosiac gazing ball, curtians for the kitchen, and another braided rug. This does not count the other projects that i have started and set aside in the last, oh, 20 years. I am going to call this the year of the FO. This year, I vow to work on only projects that have already been started, or materials have already been purchased for. If i MUST start a new project, I will use at least 50% materials that already exist in my crafting closet.

There! I said it. Now i have to follow through! I will be posting my FO's as I finish them.. so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Good luck!

Jessica said...

I totally browsed my walmart crafts department today, as if I need fabric, yarn or anything crafty....
I settled on two spools of blue thread. Different blues.
I recently did my spool holder by color and realized I was sorely lacking in blues.
Sigh.

SusieGoodness said...

LOL Jessey! I decided I will only sew with white or black, or something totally off the wall that it will match nothing.. like metallic fuchsia.