Sunday, January 4, 2009

Weight Loss

It is officially time for me to start working at weightloss. I weight approx. 20 lbs MORE than i did 5 minutes before I gave birth to a 9 lb. baby!! O.M.G. So I am starting Body For Life again. More info can be found at www.bodyforlife.com Adan and I both used this program 7 years ago with great results. I swear the stress of living with my MIL caused me to gain 30 lbs LOL. I have only gained 3 lbs since we moved to KY and that was all since Thanksgiving. Darn Pumpkin Pie and Santa Cookies!! I am going to do an update each week, not that anyone reads this but I pretend i have tons of readers so hopefully that will keep me accountable. Anyway, my stats are as follows:
  • Upper Arms: 14.25 inches
  • Thights: 22 inches
  • Waist: 31.75 inches
  • Belly Button: 38.75 inches
  • Hips: 37 inches

My body is all out of wack, and I am ready to look good again! I am going to post a truly heinous picture of myself in a bikini tomorrow or so, and then I will be super duper freaking motivated to look better!

No comments: