Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lemony Snicket

Lemony Snicket... Oh, Lemony... you have left me with so many more questions than I had when I started. All my synapses are firing and you have left me so unsatisfied.

Who is Beatrice? Is she the orphans mother? Are you their father or their mother's long lost love? Why were you kidnapped as an infant? Who killed Olaf's parents? Who started the Baudelaire fire? What is the question mark? What happened to the Quagmires? Who was Ishmael? Is there history between Kit and Olaf? What is Mr. Poe's past? What is so important about the dang sugar bowl? Why did Beatrice steal it from Esme? How is Esme related to everyone else?


I am afraid this is going to have me preoccupied for quite a while. Where are the cliff notes??

2 comments:

Meg said...

I've only seen the movie and it was so good I bought it.

SusieGoodness said...

I think the movie is based upon the first 3 or 4 books. I just finished book the 13th last night. Great series but I am not sure i will read it to my kids. The moral isn't something I totally agree with. :)